Saturday 6 June 2009

Answers from Saja

1_ What does youth ambassadors for human rights mean?

youth ambassadors for human rights means for me the teenagers or the children who go to London to talk about human rights and to represent Palestine .

2_ What are human rights ?

They are the rights that all people need to live in their country safely and in peace so when people have it they can live freely in their countries

3_ What do you want to do during the visit?

Actually I would love to do a lot of things but the important thing I will absolutely do is talk to the people about Palestine do my presentations and do some plays about Palestine .

4_ What do you want to tell the other group about your country?

My task will be to talk about settlements and settlers

5_ What do you know about the other country ?

I know that its very old country and it has a lot of famous things and I also know that British people gave Palestine for Jewish by pilfore promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment