Wednesday 6 May 2009

The first meeting in Camden....



Greetings from Camden. We are really excited and we are looking forward to meeting you all!

Hi! I'm Saf. I'm 15 years old and I go to South Camden Community School. I'm relly looking forward to meeting you and learning about your life and stuff. :)

Hey, my name is Zaynab. I also go to South Camden. I'm Bengali. I'm really excited to be given the opportunity to participate in this.

Hello, my name is Ballu. My school is called Maria Fidelis Convent. I'm 15 years old too and I think learning about your lives in Palestine and human rights will be very interesting! Looking forward to meeting you!

Hey, my name is Maha, I'm 17 years old and I'm from Lebanon. I'm very excited to meet the students from Palestine and overjoyed that I've been given the opportunity to take part in this project.

Hey, I'm Nadia. I'm 17 years old and I'm half Egyptian, half Polish. I'm excited about this project and can't wait to meet the Palestinian students.

Hi, my name is Akhran and I'm 15 years old. I'm partially from America and partially from Ethiopia. To me it's a tremendous honour to have the opportunity to take part in this project with you, and also just to meet you.

Hi, my name is Abdul. I'm 14 years old and am looking forward to meeting you all, I'm very excited to make new friends and hope to see you soon! - Abdul Lamara, hopefully one of your new friends!


(Steven, Leighan, Anna and Chiara were not here today)

No comments:

Post a Comment